1. Tsai, Y., et al., A Comparison of Clustering and Prediction Methods for Identifying Key Chemical–Biological Features Affecting Bioreactor Performance. Processes, 2019. 7(9).
2. Diep, P., R. Mahadevan, and A.F. Yakunin, A microplate screen for metal-binding activity based on a nickel-binding protein from Clostridium carboxidivorans. bioRxiv, 2019: p. 820670.
3. Baldwin, S.A., J.C. Taylor, and R. Ziels, Genome-resolved metagenomics links microbial dynamics to failure and recovery of a bioreactor removing nitrate and selenate from mine-influenced water. Biochemical Engineering Journal, 2019. 151: p. 107297.
4. Diep, P., R. Mahadevan, and A.F. Yakunin, Heavy Metal Removal by Bioaccumulation Using Genetically Engineered Microorganisms. Frontiers in bioengineering and biotechnology, 2018. 6: p. 157-157.
5. Asemaninejad, A., et al., Blended pulp mill, forest humus and mine residual material Technosols for mine reclamation: A growth-chamber study to explore the role of physiochemical properties of substrates and microbial inoculation on plant growth. Journal of Environmental Management, 2018. 228: p. 93-102.
6. Popovic, A., et al., Activity screening of environmental metagenomic libraries reveals novel carboxylesterase families. Sci Rep, 2017. 7: p. 44103.
7. Garg, S., et al., Application of a selective dissolution protocol to quantify the terminal dissolution extents of pyrrhotite and pentlandite from pyrrhotite tailings. International Journal of Mineral Processing, 2017. 158: p. 27-34.
8. Garg, S., et al., Leaching characteristics of nickeliferous pyrrhotite tailings from the Sudbury, Ontario area. Canadian Metallurgical Quarterly, 2017. 56(4): p. 372-381.
9. Doran, M.L., et al., Evaluation of quenching and extraction procedures for performing metabolomics in Acidithiobacillus ferrooxidans. Metabolomics, 2017. 13(12): p. 156.
10. Cheng, K.Y., M.P. Ginige, and A.H. Kaksonen, Microbially Catalysed Selenate Removal in an Inverse Fluidised Bed Reactor. Solid State Phenomena, 2017. 262: p. 677-681.
11. Auld, R.R., et al., Seasonal variation in an acid mine drainage microbial community. Canadian Journal of Microbiology, 2016. 63(2): p. 137-152.
12. Samadifard, N., et al., Ferric Sulfate Leaching of Pyrrhotite Tailings between 30 to 55 °C. Minerals, 2015. 5(4).